CSA offers services in the mining, civil and engineering sectors specialising in crushing and screening services. We focus and stick to what we know best – crushing and screening which enables us to set stretch targets, have clear and concise communication and deliver on what we promise.
We provide a complete project management service offering solutions in crushing and screening, maintenance and plant hire.
Crushing & Screening
We’re not your average crushing & screening operator. We bring a different approach to achieve greater mine-site efficiency and cost savings, without compromising safety.
Offering a wide range of specialist crushing and screening contracting solutions CSA services include:
- mobile crushing and screening contractor services and management,
- production of aggregates and roadbase, and
- mineral crushing and processing services.
Our experienced team are adaptable, competent, efficient and highly skilled and are ready to be mobilised on demand.
CSA prides itself on its team of fitters, auto electricians, operators and boiler makers who have a vast knowledge within the mobile crushing and civil industry. Operating from a Perth based workshop we offer;
- Ongoing maintenance & servicing of equipment
- Crusher and screen repairs
CSA is also a licensed electrical contractor and has a dedicated team of electricians available for maintenance and installs.
CSA has an extensive fleet of highly maintained equipment including but not limited to crushers, screeners, stackers and material handlers ready to hire. Our equipment is available for wet or dry hire and is suitable for just about any size project or application.
Some of our equipment includes:
- Metso C125
- Pegson 1100X800 Jaw (2 of)
- McCloskey S190 incline screen (3 of)
- McCloskey R230 Reclaimer (2 of)
- Metso HP300 cone crusher (4of)
- Pegson 1300 Cone crusher (2of)
- Stackers ranging from 50ft to 140ft including hopper feed stackers
- Loaders and excavators ranging from 30t to 70ton